Sunday, February 13, 2011

Day 2

Feeling very awake and clear this am. Even with only 6 or so hours of sleep. My thoughts are clear. The haze, clouds and fog are gone. It seems so long ago. I can't express how nice it is to wake up and not have to fight my way into an alert thinking existence.

Now the bad. About halfway through yesterday soreness has become an issue. My neck is a bit sore but is getting better and better. My groin however is really sore and got worse as the day went on. Now I was pretty active and did a lot of walking but I had pretty bad soreness in my upper right thigh and right groin by 6pm or so. Unfortunately it's still around this am. Although I have no limitations I think less activity today would be wise.

I will keep you updated as things go with the "complete story" once I get back home.

Thanks for all the emails and FB comments. It's great to hear from you all. More soon, I can't tell you how great this is!

No comments:

Post a Comment