Friday, July 23, 2010

Liberation Treatment (personal report)

A friend of mine was liberated on Tuesday! I thougth some of you would be interested in her progress over the first 24-36 hours. Awesome stuff! I can't wait for my turn!

First 24 hours:

Last night right after procedure "can tell you that my right leg feels the same as my left leg for the first time in years" 

This am "I think my vision is clearer as well! Am not fully awake yet, but my head doesn't feel as foggy as it usually does...YEAH

WOW, that's all I can say. OK not really.... My leg still feels back to normal! And we had breakfast outdoors overlooking the beach...and though it was VERY hot, I am absolutely fine!!! Previously, it only took 5 mins in heat or sun to have the optic neuritis kick in and just plain wear me out and would take hrs to recover.

36+ hours:

The appt with the neurologist went well. She said in some areas I was completely back to normal…I did not fall over with my eyes closed, feet together and head back…which I did the previous day. They time how fast you can walk certain distances, move pegs to and from a magnetic board….and all those areas had improvement. My heat intolerance has improved 10 fold. We spent 2hrs sitting on the beach…during the hottest time of day! Luckily found some shade. But even so…I am not totally wiped out. And my optic neuritis didn’t kick in because of the heat. It may not sound like lot, but man…it really is a huge change! 


1 comment: