Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Sick of being Sick

Well once again I have been away for a bit. I have been very sick with some type of bug. It has been quite a long haul through this sickness and I am still not myself. My eye that I had ON in is now starting to bother me a bit. Tired and sore. My vision has not really been effected, so that's a REAL positive. Getting sick on top of my MS has now become a long fight with the fear of my MS.

People without MS may not may not understand that infections are compounded by an autoimmune disease. When we get sick with a “real” foreign threat the risk of our MS symptoms worsening or our immune systems causing and MS relapse increases. Our bodies become very vulnerable to an attack from the immune system itself.
Being that I am not taking any of the immunosuppressive medications I do escape the side effects that can make you feel even worse. I really feel for those that have to handle that as well.

I continue to stay positive and battle my way back. Hopefully things this week or next will be back to what I now call normal. I have kept up with my journal and will be giving you an update very soon on my progress with my supplement regimen.

For those interested I started a Facebook group titled the Natural approaches to Multiple Sclerosis. The title basically sums up what it is about.

1 comment:

  1. Been diagnosed with multiple sclerosis in 2015, and I was a woman of 50. They put me on Rebif which I took until 2017 and was switched to Copaxone. I had two relapses on Rebif, none so far on Copaxone. I do notice my balance was getting worse, and my memory, i had no choice to sick for other solution and I was introduce to multivitamincare .org which I purchase the MS herbal formula from the org, the herbal supplement has successfully get rid of my multiple sclerosis and reversed all symptoms after using the herbs as the Dr said , this is almost a miracle and do believe multivitamincare .org herbal cure will be recognize globally because am sure the world are yet to see their wonderful work ,call them (or SMS): +1 (956) 758-7882 to learn more about the new herbal cure for MS.

    ReplyDelete